Thursday 7 August 2014

Woodland Walk Vlog




Mark, Yuuki and Me

Hi all,
This Saturday I decided to film a VLOG for the first time in our local woods. We normally walk there almost every weekend and Yuuki loves it!

As you are aware, Yuuki and Mark are new additions to my videos as they have been in my life for the last two years (Mark for two and a half years and Yuuki for 9 months, technically)

Mark wasn't really into the whole vlogging thing but he slowly got into it and I think I would love to include him in some of my future vlogs and videos.

I am currently in the process of revamping my youtube channel - I have so many good ideas and want to run at this full steam. I have so many ideas for content and would love to start posting two or three times a week with normal content in the week and a vlog or two at the weekend.

I hope you enjoy my vlogs - let me know in the comments section below.

Wibbly Wobbly


No comments:

Post a Comment